We're in this TOGETHER!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority!
We are grateful and excited to be reopening! These changes although temporary are here until we are advised it is safe to do otherwise! With the regulations set on our industry we will be extending our hours and limiting the number of team members and guests allowed in the building at a time! Below is a list of other safety guidelines that we will be implementing so we can continue to have the opportunity to make you look and feel beautiful in a safe way! We look forward to seeing you and we appreciate your patience during this transitional time!
- First and foremost, for the safety of everyone – If you are sick with any illness, please reschedule your reservation.
- When you arrive for your reservation, call or text us to check in and remain in your car. We will let you know when your stylist is ready for you.
- Masks are required for all team members and guests throughout the reservation – if you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained between guests and team members whenever possible, all chairs are spaced with proper distance.
- Please limit and only bring in what personal belongings you need for the reservation. Example: Phone, Car Keys, Form of Payment, Personal Beverage if desired.
- We know we are not a doctors office however, for the safety of everyone we will be taking the temperatures of our team and of guests. We also will kindly have a list of questions framed at the front desk that we will be asking you.
- Guests will be seen by reservation ONLY, no walk in requests will be allowed at this time.
- Party of ONE – with the limits set for how many guests allowed in the salon at one time, please come to your reservation alone (only exception is if a minor is receiving a service).
- Some things never change, but we will be going above and beyond to sanitize all tools and station. Every guest will continue to be provided with fresh towels and capes.
- Hospitality is something we truly enjoy but for the time being all magazines and self serve beverages have been removed. Please bring in what you would like or upon request we can get serve you.
- Our Shampoo Area will become a quiet zone, minimal talking while in close proximity. Facial waxing services will be permitted on the brows while a mask can properly be worn.
- Let us know what take home haircare you would like and we can package that for you or you can call ahead and schedule a curbside pickup.
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as, apple & android pay. You can also call ahead and put a card on file.